Even more ways we help you manage your money.
Direct deposit is a safer, more convenient way to deposit your paychecks, social security checks, retirement income, or any other regularly issued check. There's no more running to the branch or worrying about lost, stolen, or damaged checks — your money is deposited electronically.
Improve your financial wellness by browsing our offering of free, online financial education.
National and International Wire Services
Move your money quickly and easily, anywhere in the world. Our secure wire services can get your cash to where it needs to be. Cutoff time for same-day transfers is 11:00am. See our fees here.
As an extra service to our members, we have a notary on staff that is available to notarize credit union documents. For non-credit union related documents, there is a $15 fee per signature. Send a secure message through online banking or call for an appointment.
Remote Deposit Capture
- Utilizes a desk scanner and internet access
- Simply sign, scan, then send checks to the credit union for processing
- Checks converted to an electronic image that is then securely transmitted to the credit union
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Same day credit up to 5 pm; realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Saves time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes
- Reduce time and money spent on document preparation and transportation
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks