What’s your big dream, goal, or plan? Whatever it is, we can help you afford it.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
Unsecured Personal Loan
- Amounts up to $35,0001
- Terms from 12 to 180 months2
- No collateral required — your signature is all we need
Enjoy affordable financing for a wide variety of personal needs: personal projects, vehicle repairs, vacations, and so much more. You'll get attentive, friendly service from start to finish.
Secured Personal Loan
- Finance almost any dream, goal, or plan affordably
- Funds secured with your savings or share certificates
- Competitive rates for a wide variety of personal needs3
Use your savings or share certificates as collateral to get affordable financing for just about anything. Borrow from $500 to $3,000, with terms of up to 48 months. Plus, you'll enjoy fast and easy in-house processing — all done here in the East Bay.
- Finance all kinds of needs at a competitive rate
- More affordable than regular payday loans
- Easy application process with lenders who care
Stay away from payday loans that can be more trouble than they’re worth. If you’re in a pinch, we’d love to have the chance to help you out.
How ECIL Works
More about the Cooperative Center Emergency Cash Infusion Loan:
- No minimum FICO score is required
- Must be a credit union member in good standing for at least three months
- Must be employed for a minimum of three months or have a regular source of verifiable income for that same period
- Direct deposit must be equal or greater than amount requested4
- Terms are one (1) to five (5) months, dependent upon loan amount. No prepayment penalty
- One (1) Emergency Cash Infusion Loan at any time; no rollovers and no time extensions
- A limit of three (3) Emergency Cash Infusion Loans in a six-month rolling period
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $100 Maximum $1,000
Learn about building emergency savings in this short online course. You can also watch this short video on how payday loans work.
Applying for a line of credit is another option. It includes a limit of up to $600 and 12 months to repay. Interest rate is 9.77%.
1Maximum aggregate unsecured loans to any one member is $35,000.
2Terms are based on amount borrowed.
3Note: The interest charged on the loan is practically offset by dividends on earned shares, so vary with interest charged for this loan.
4Maximum loan amount without direct deposit is $400.