Skip to content

Avoiding Foreclosure

Are you having trouble making your mortgage payments?

We would like to have an opportunity to talk with you, either in person or by telephone, to explore what alternatives may be available, such as:

  • Modification
  • Forbearance
  • Extended loan term
  • Short-term interest rate reduction
  • Short-term payment reduction

Before contacting us, please have the following documentation available:

  • Most previous paycheck stub
  • Recent 1st mortgage loan statement
  • Most recent bank statement

For questions, please call 877-599-9586 or 510-295-1639.

Or call 800-569-4287 if you are a debtor looking to speak to a HUD-certified housing counselor.

Locate a housing counselor.