Money Market Account
Upgrade the way you save with a money market account from Cooperative Center. Our free money markets have more liquidity than share certificates or IRAs and have a better return than a regular savings account — it’s the best of both worlds!
Dividends are tiered, so your rate will grow right along with your balance. Open your money market account today with a $100 minimum deposit.
- Competitive, tiered rates on balances of $2,500 or more
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- No monthly service fee
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds including direct check writing
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $25 per transaction in excess thereafter
- Up to 3 free checks written per month; $25 fee per additional transaction
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
No more than six preauthorized, automatic, online or telephonic transfers made to another account at the Credit Union or to a third party or no more than six transfers or withdrawals made by check, draft, debit card or similar order payable to a third party may be made from each savings account or money market deposit account in any calendar month. If an Account Holder exceeds, or attempts to exceed, these transfer limits, the excess transfer requests may be refused or reversed, a fee may be imposed on the excess transfer requests, and the Credit Union may reclassify or close the account. Transfers initiated by telephone must be counted among the six monthly transfers, except that there are no limits on the number of withdrawals paid directly to an Account Holder when initiated by mail, telephone or messenger. There are no limits on the number of withdrawals if initiated in person.