Holiday Club Account
A Cooperative Center Holiday Club Account is a great way to set money aside throughout the year and free yourself from the stress of holiday shopping expense. For less than the cost of a large drip coffee ($2.35) per day, if you opened your account in December by November you could be expecting a check for $857.75; what the average person says they plan to spend on holiday shopping.
Resolve to free yourself from retail credit cards and open a Holiday Club account today!
Make deposits and earn dividends on your balance all year long. Funds are disbursed to you on or around the 2nd Friday in November — just in time for holiday shopping or winter vacations.
- Avoid holiday-induced debt and stress
- Set aside little by little, year-round for holiday-related expenses
- Earn dividends on balances of $100 or more*
- Make deposits at any time, in any amount you feel comfortable with
- All funds disbursed on or around the second Friday in November**
- Early withdrawal will result in a penalty**
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
*The minimum deposit required for you to open a Holiday Club Account is $25. You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $100 in your account to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield stated on the Rate Schedule. You must have a $25 minimum daily balance to avoid closure as stated on the accompanying Rate and Fee Schedule.
**You may not make any withdrawals from your Holiday Club Account. All funds in the account will be disbursed to you on or around the second Friday in November. If a withdrawal is necessary, your account will be subject to a fee stated on the accompanying Rate and Fee Schedule and your account will be closed.