Avoiding Foreclosure

Are you having trouble making your mortgage payments?

We would like to have an opportunity to talk with you, either in person or by telephone, to explore what alternative may be available. Such as:

  • Modification
  • Forbearance
  • Extended Loan Term
  • Short-Term Interest Rate Reduction
  • Short-Term Payment Reduction

Before contacting us, please have the following documentation available:

  • Most previous paycheck stub
  • Recent 1st mortgage loan statement
  • Most recent bank statement

For questions, please call 800-347-7824 or 510-295-1637. HUD's toll free telephone number the debtor may call in order to speak with a HUD-certified housing counselor. (That number is 800-569-4287) Click here to locate a housing counselor.