Why Become A Member Of A Credit Union?
In many cases, banking has become more expensive, more impersonal, and more confusing than ever. Did you know at most banks you get charged more to conduct business at the bank?
Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union feels there is a definite need for quality products and personalized service. We also feel you can only receive that kind of service from a credit union. Our dedication to individualized service and low cost financial products will help you meet your financial goals.
As a member, you will join more than 72 million individuals nationwide that have taken advantage of credit union services and benefits. You become a vital part of an increasing group of people helping fellow members while helping yourselves. Find out about the "credit union" difference.
Main branch – 2001 Ashby Avenue * Berkeley, CA 94703
Click HERE for a full list of Select Employer and Associational Groups
- Earn higher dividend rates
- Special deposit accounts for students, seniors, and minors
- Free Home Banking and Bill Pay with checking
- Surcharge free access to over 28,000 ATMs through the CO-OP network
- Low interest loans
- Discounted car rentals at Enterprise Car Rentals
- $2,000 accidental death & dismemberment insurance coverage
- NCUA Insurance protecting your money, up to $250,000